Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Product Reviews and Testimonials Entertainment Computer Game and Console

Nintendo 3ds Reviews..

Computer Game and Console Reviews
Forum rules
Computer Game and Console Reviews

Nintendo 3ds Reviews..

Postby fizzer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Nintendo 3ds is my top favorite gadget of this year.I bought it two months before and i am quiet happy with my Nintendo 3ds...It has great 3d graphics , extra ordinary power consumption,motion sensor and gyro sensor and lot 's of many other happening features..
If any one here also have the nintendo 3ds then please share your nintendo 3ds reviews here...

fizzer

Nintendo 3ds Reviews

Postby Serviceunl » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 am

Hey guys and gals, I've been thinking of buying a Nintendo 3DS XL for shits and gigs but mostly because its only 200 and some of my favorite games are on it like Super Mario World 3D, Legand of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 7 3D and Star Fox 64 3D. I know the 3D effect is gimmicky but the large dual screens and over set up seems to make a fun experience.

Does anyone have one or have good reviews for 3DS XL? Also if you can make a good case for the Vita I would consider but the availible games from Nintendo are my childhood come back.

Serviceunl

Return to Computer Game and Console